- Outer fabric is breathable with 10000g / m2 / 24h and water resistant with 10000 mm water column.
- BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free
- Side pockets with flaps and press buttons on the front
- Fake leather zipper pull
- Exterior 100% recycled polyester
- Rib, Lining and Shell raw material are 100% recycled polyester, fabric and printing are certified OEKO TEX 100, Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and Blue Sign (for detailled information please check our traceability page).
- Trims (zipper, snapps, cord, eyelets, metal stoppers, etc…) Labels and Patches are 100% OEKO TEX 100 certified (please check our traceability page).
- Water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, by Rudolph. Most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. Fluorocarbons are a harmful group of chemical substances that break down very slowly in nature. They are easily spread through air and waterways and can nowadays be found worldwide in nature and in our human bodies. The fluorocarbons also impair reproductive ability and are suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is completely fluorocarbon-free.
More than just producing children’s clothing, lea&jojo are first and foremost mothers, and the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance.
All Lea & Jojo Range of Childen's Products including waterproofs is a generous cut, for freedom of movement. All Lea & Jojo garments have been designed to accommodate warm layers to be worn underneath. All Lea & Jojo Garments are always covering 2 ages.
The Reversible coat cut is slightly longer (CB Length) than the classic coat style... the back should be very long and protect all the cloths underneath.
Reversible coats without bottom rib have a very long back and a slightly shorter front, general look is a oversized and baggy.
Reversible hood have no strings following EU / US Int. rules of safty for Children Apparel. So to make it protective we've adjusted it and made it slightly smaller to maintain it on kid's head.